Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Better Late Than Never

Welcome!
I'm so happy you've stumbled upon my fledgling blog! I've been meaning to do this for a looong while, but I finally decided to bite the bullet and start writing and posting about the amazing things that go on in my art classroom. 

I am a painter by craft, but I have been teaching art to middle and high school students for the past 10 years. In my spare time, (haha) I am a mom to two crazy kids.This blog is really my attempt at keeping myself, my lesson plans, and my life! organized, but if I can inspire other teachers along the way, even better!

I have looked to the blogs of so many other teachers and artists that diligently post so that others can benefit from the successes and failures in their classrooms. These sites have been immensely helpful to me in terms of finding project ideas, assessment ideas, and in keeping up with trends in art education. I hope that I can do the same for at least a few people by starting this up.

We are already about 9 weeks into the school year down here in Florida so I'm going to do my best to catch up and post what we've already done so far this year. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment